Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 8 & 9, Blog 09 Challenge

December 8 An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?

December 9 Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?

Nothing for December 8th... this was a really stressful horrible year.

December 9,

My biggest challenge was the break-up with T. That was the worst and most ridiculous stress I have experienced ever in my life.

Here is the link. Very horrible and stressful and I am so glad the month of August is over because that was the worst!

I have learned many things about myself, about other people, about my friends, about people I thought were my friends, about people who I didn't know were my friends, and about who I am and who I wasn't.

I am still learning these things as I write this and I know that during this time, I thought I lost who I was, and most of my friends say that I did --I wasn't the same person anymore. But I was told recently, that that girl was coming back. And that is really exciting to hear! Especially because I was turning into someone I hated....

I can't wait for a new year to start from a fresh slate and build this year better. And I can't wait to make up for my shitty '09 summer!!!

What was your biggest challenge in 2009?

Photobucket

8 comments:

spanky* said...

as you well know, this year was a sh*t show...

i hate that you still feel so stressed out about dumb T-face, but i'm glad that it's giving you something to build off of.

i luvs u so much bestie-nugget.

Elsical said...

I know it's a cliche, but hey, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. You may not even know yet just how much strength is being added to your character with the tougher things you experience. 2010 is going to be amazing for you. Promise :) -hug-

My challenge of 2009 was the ENTIRE year. (Hands up everyone who thinks 2009 could have been better!)
I took a break from education to work out what I REALLY want from life, only to find myself more indecisive and worried about making the wrong choices. I know the path I want to follow, but going on my OWN, slightly unconventional path has been the challenge. I'm hoping to make up for all the rough patches in 2010.
WOW long comment. OK...
Hope this week is treating you splendidly and that all is well :)

xxx

Marissa said...

Great post. Heartbreak is so awful, and it never gets easier to deal with no matter how many times we go through it. Hm..the hardest part of 09 for me was my breakup and transition back to my homestate. It was difficult, but also the greatest thing that ever could have happened to me.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

hmm I guess college would be my worst thing or hardest.

I hope you have a wonderful 2010! and you are a lovely and beautiful person.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe thankssss :) i appreciate ur comments sooo much :) xoox

Jenni said...

Way to stay positive love. You will find a better man that T! He didn't deserve your hot butt anyways ;)

52 Faces said...

Oh wow, the fuller story makes me realize I have to write you another long email (I think I still have to answer some of your questions and I started a long reply but i had to run off and catch a plane or something lol).

I've loved until it hurt and given more than I thought I could as well and I'll never regret it. The guy of whom I speak was one of my soulmates and I probably will never be as sync with someone in my life romantically again, but it's alright. It was very stressful and dramatic and rich and worth having once in a lifetime.

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

ohhh honey... You will do GREAT in 2010!!! I promise, you've been doing great so far... so you will just do better ;)


PS: am I making ANY sense?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...