Monday, December 7, 2009

Coffee Cup Awards

The coffee cup award goes to...

Reasons for my blogger crush...

  • Gidget was my first blog crush that I started to follow and then I met a lot of different bloggers through her blog and now it has grown into a huge group!
  • I always can relate to her posts and everything she writes about.
  • I love that she started a blogger fantasy football team! And that I joined it!
  • That she is a really nice girl and always takes the time to leave long thought out comments on everyone's blogs and offers her opinion and advice
  • Fidgeting Gidget is awesome!

If you have not checked out her blog, you must!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

aaaa said...

i actually wonder if i'll ever get this lovely award from you :)

love.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

ur on that list lady! it is VERY long!!!

Fidgeting Gidget said...

THANKS SO MUCH!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU!

Kate said...

Thanks for the recommendation - am going to check her out now

Kate xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...