Monday, December 21, 2009

Happiness Is..

It is holiday time, I need to remember what it is in life that makes me happy. Somewhere along the beaten path, I have slightly forgotten what and how. A lot of people have been doing posts like this lately so I figure why not.

“Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away” --Sex& The City


1. going to the dog shelter and working with the dogs

2. learning how to become independent again.

3. my family and friends

4. traveling all over the world and experiencing different cultures

5. pursuing my writing dream and blogging everyday

6. finding new coffee shops whenever I can

7. being on the beach, sitting by the ocean

8. the summer

9. laughing really hard

10. finding new and inspiring things to be creative with

11. decorating

12. dressing up all fancy

13. seeing the leaves change

14. going to portsmouth and hanging by the ocean

15. my bloggers, love you!

16. gushers. hahhah

what makes you happy?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh I love this list. :) Getting snowed in like crazy is not something I prefer but have to admit I loved it on Saturday/Sunday...though, I still managed to go out. I just had to. It made me definitely happy and forget about all the crappy moments in life ;)

Come Back Brighter said...

Things I love? Cats. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Waking up on a Saturday morning, working out what day it is, and going back to sleep. When I smile at a stranger in the street, and they smile back.

Andhari said...

Your list makes me smile. I love friends, families, summer on the beach, dressing up and definitely traveling :) wish you a whole lot of those in 2010 :)

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

awwwww I love how ur always so positive!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...