Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiffany Key: WARNING!


ITS SMALLER THAN IT LOOKS!
Comparison: Lighter Key Quarter

Just in case... You need to read the description when you purchase the necklace. My roomies boyfriend got her the key for her birthday and he was felt deceived because it turned out to be really small.

Roomie doesn't care because its the thought that counts and its a really pretty necklace, but from looking at the pictures, it looks really big! So make sure when you read the description of the keys and the one above is the 1" key. You can find some that are 2.25" between $175-$225. Like this one for instance: Example

We didnt care, but we just thought you should know in case you are deceived like roomie's boyfriend.

I suggest you go get these..and wear them from etsy! :)

$18.50 by Fallen Hearts

Not assssss pretty but close... lol

Liztreasure $5.75

So buy the little blue box, place these babies in there and there ya go ;)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Claire said...

I like the Etsy versions better anyway!

Also, check out my blog... I gave you a little award :)

Claire said...

Oops, and here's the link :P

http://intransitblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/nice-surprise.html

Melanie's Randomness said...

It's that small? Woa. Still beautiful tho & the thought that he gave it to your roomie, woa.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I can't believe how TINY it is! Omg. That's crazy. It's beautiful, but yeah, so glad you gave us the head's up b/c I would have been disappointed. :S
Funny though, I like the Etsy keys better! They are so pretty and unique. :)

PorkStar said...

Although small it still looks pretty but expensive though.

Vloggerlyfe said...

I like your blog!

Radiogael said...

I read your headline there


'It's smaller than it looks'

I thought SHIT - Jen's been chatting to my ex-girlfriends ;)

Naw, seriously tho, those are very pretty lady-items

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL totally hear ya on those..

lol conorrr rhahahha

Steph said...

Is that somebody's chest?

I still love the necklace :D

Sierra said...

What an adorable key, but you are right, a little bit small. Cute though!

Andhari said...

I love key necklaces :) and I can see why your roomie's bf is pissed. It's not nice spending quite a lot of money for something that doesn't turn out like you wish. It's still a pretty necklace though.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

yeah its still a nice necklace though... very pretty :)

its just not huge like they make it out to be!!! those false advertisers! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...