Monday, December 21, 2009

Coffee Cup Awards!

The coffee cup award goes to...

Reasons for my blogger crush...

  • Most importantly, she has the cutest daughter in the world!
  • She is one of the toughest girls in the blogger world that I have met so far and I admire her strength
  • She always has a lot of life lessons to talk about due to her experiences
  • Always has nice things to say about everyone, pretty much all of the time, no matter how crappy her day is.
  • One of the great ones I met as a blogger friend :)

If you have no checked out her blog, you must!!


Ps... The Winner of the Holiday Giveaway is.... Dolce Vita!!! Congrats lady :) Email me your information!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

You know, I love that you do these, these give me cool new things to check out...

...and I just love your blog, you know that?!

'Course you do, cupcake ♥

aaaa said...

hope i could win one those coffee cup awards some day :)

congrats to tbmommy..

love.xoxo

Come Back Brighter said...

On my way to check her out now!

TBMommy said...

Thank you so much! I am so glad to have found such an awesome blog friend!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Me too!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...