Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Travel Wish

manteo, north carolina

After reading Everyday Musings blog, she mentioned that she recently went to a place called Manteo. The pictures were gorgeous so I researched more and found that it was in North Carolina. I didn't realize such a nice place existed on the coast of North Carolina!

I further investigated it and found out how actually gorgeous it is!

I also found a hotel that was only $55 per night and it is right on the coast.


Maybe I will get there... although it is 9 hours away from New York....


Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Manteo is about 1.5 hours south of me (I live about a 1/2 hour from the VA-NC line). It IS beautiful there. We love everything that has to do with the Outer Banks & Hatteras Island. We've gone to Manteo a handful of times, but usually we hang a left onto Route 12 South rather than heading over the bridge into Manteo.

You really should make a trip one day! Coastal NC is gorgeous.

katie said...

i'll go with you!!!!!!!! i've gone to the outer banks every year with my family, since like, forever. love it down there. we can stay at my parents condo which is about halfway there. it's an easy trip!

Jessica Samantha said...

I'll go with you, chica!
Come awn, vamonos! Everybody, let's go!

The Snarky Narwhal said...

wow that looks lovely!

Luna said...

what a nice looking place. i would love to go there.

CAC muffin said...

i have a good friend that is from there! But you know me I'm totally bias abbout my NC :)

Student Travel said...

Its very attractive place for the newly married couple. what you say?..........
Thanks

aaaa said...

oh, how i wish to be there.. *sigh*

xx

Anonymous said...

You should go. Manteo is very cute. I really like it there, though I haven't stayed for any length of time. Really just stopped for a bit along my path elsewhere.

Carrie said...

Wow! It looks gorgeous. :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Omg. I want to go there!! It is so beautiful and charming. :)

Nina said...

darnit! i was just in north carolina and did not go there. shoulda read your blog sooner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...