Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally a Tree Sighting

I finally went!

Since I am such a New York lame-o and never been to see the Rockefeller Tree, I asked TB to accompany me to see the tree yesterday. I am excited! It was awesome. Although I SWEAR it looks much bigger on TV. And there were milllllllions of people there, holy crap!

I had a really good time! I am glad that I got to go and I am glad that I got to go with TB. We always have a good time when we go places.. which is nice...

Anyway, we went to the tree, very cold, I am being a complete tourist, I have more pictures to put up but didn't upload them yet.

It was nice to stand and admire the tree, the lights, the decorations and all of the people admiring New York.

Too bad it was so cold! But it felt right to be there then.

Plus we walked from Grand Central and it was cold out! I felt accomplished haha because I would NOT be walking anywhere that far if we were up by our houses, but in the city, I had to walk!

Loved it. Too bad it wasn't snowing..!

Have you been to see the tree before?


Photobucket

6 comments:

rachaelgking said...

YES, and there is nothing like it! So glad you got to see it, hon ;-)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks ! me too!

A said...

you know what i want to see... is them bringing that tree in! i read somewhere that this year's tree came from connecticut. can you imagine what it must be like for them to brink the 70 foot tall tree through the city... next year, i'm going to investigate and find out when the tree is coming so i can go watch!

angel6033 said...

yay! thanks for sharing the pictures with someone like me, that has never seen it and probabaly wont til I have the cash to travel and go wich is something will do very soon :)!! its lovely!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe its def worth it ! but i looks so much smaller in real life lol

Anonymous said...

I saw the tree when I was a kid and it was amazing. My dad told my brother and I we were going with him and my step-mom to pick out a Christmas tree. I didn't think anything of it, then the drive seemed crazy long.

Two hours later, and bam, we're in New York City, walking toward Rockefeller Center. It was awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...