Tuesday, December 1, 2009

blog challenge: best of 2009


I found the blog challenge, best of 2009 from Gwen Bell.

31 posts in 31 days for December

December 1st - What was your best trip of 2009?

This is a tough call. I went to Costa Rica, Peru, and California.

This was my biggest year of traveling ever. It was great. My ex T and I traveled to Costa Rica in March for 10 days and 14 days in Peru. I went to California for 4 days.

I would say that my best trip was to Costa Rica. I LOVED Costa Rica.

We rented a car and drove across the country to the Caribbean coast and then drove back to the Pacific coast. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I have wanted to go to Costa Rica for years now and I finally got to. I saw a volcano, a coffee farm, wild horses and many other crazy things. We drove through the back farms where no one spoke English, picked up an old grandmother hitch hiker who spoke no English and got lost and found out way. I experienced life in a third world country and it felt so normal to me.

I miss this place... I want to go back.

view my blog posts on Costa Rica


Photobucket

10 comments:

EP said...

I've never been to Costa Rica, but judging from your photos, it looks AWESOME.

Looking forward to some more of your answers for this 31 posts in 31 days challenge!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I know where to go on my next vacation!

Betsy

Rachel Cotterill said...

Looks fab... I would love to go there :)

Globetrotting Gamine said...

Aw I would love to know where you stayed and such, as to wave it around in LML's face- we've always wanted to go there <3

Much Love,
MG

*whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

Laura Trevey said...

my brother in law teaches English there, and loves it!!! happy day to you :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

oh god i loveee it there i want to go back :(

Match Girl said...

When to Costa Rica last year andI want to go back too! I was really wonderful.

Bathwater said...

31 posts in December! Who has the time? Good Luck.

Kattrina said...

Costa Rica is great! I did a yoga retreat there once and got to go on the zip line through the rainforest, swimming on the coast, and white water rafting (along with tons of yoga, of course). It's a beautiful country.

angel6033 said...

You are so lucky! I really wish I could see Costa Rica! It must have been great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...