Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 7 Blog 09 Challenge

December 7 Blog of the Year. That gem of a blog you can't believe you didn't know about until this year.

There are so many.. since I only started blogging this year, so I met everyone this year and loved them all.

Unfortunately I am unable to pick who the BEST is.. because there definetly is not one!

If you look through my coffee cup awards lists, you will see my favorites.. but that is once a week, and it will take FOREVER to name them all :)

So I would have to say that my favorite blog this year is the fact that I started blogging and my FAVORITES are my 304 followers ((holy crap BTW!)) that I have become to know since March.

xoox

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Aww, you are my favorite too! Hope you had a great weekend.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks ladyyyy!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...