Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 10 & 11, Blog 09 Challenge

December 10 Album of the Year. What's rocking your world?

December 11 The Best Place.A coffee shop? A pub? A retreat center? A cubicle? A nook?


Album of the Year....

Jayz's album definitely!

Best Place of the Year...

The best coffee shop I went to this year was Santa Cruz Coffee Roasters.

They have everything there, even a coffee learning room. I must say I was impressed. There are not many coffee shops in my area, so it was nice to go to California and see many independent coffee houses!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally agree about jay-z's album. pure genius.

shansPLC said...

hey lady! I gave you an award on my blog because you brighten up my day :)

Dionne said...

I have good things about this coffee place, but have yet to go to one. Now I want to even more!

Nicole Leigh said...

yes!! love the new jayz album. saw him in concert a few weeks ago. beyond amazing

Andhari said...

I love Jay-Z's album. He's always a legend, never produces bad music. :)

Jenni said...

Is his CD really that good? I used to adore Jay-Z but then just forgot about him. I don't remember actually what happened but I've heard such good things about his CD that I might venture out to get it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...