1. Everyone hoping that it will snow on Christmas --even if you live in a tropical place.
2. The holiday decorations outside of all the houses, inside of the house, in the office, and on the trees in the town/city
3. Christmas trees on the top of the cars
4. Crazy traffic and ridiculousness in the retail stores
5. Holiday parties
6. Drinking your sorrows away with your family
7. Spending all of your money on OTHER people
8. Christmas cookies and holiday baking oh and holiday weight gain
9. Ridiculous amounts of holiday music
10. Holiday scrooges who take out their unhappiness on the people in the cars in front of them, in the stores, at the office, on the internet, walking on the street, in the subway, on the train, in the parking lot! The list goes on, you know what I mean.
What did I miss?