December 1st seems to be a good day to go over the goals I had for the year and see what I did and didn't accomplish.
Goals of 2009 (From March)
1. Get a new and BETTER job. ---- negative
2. Go on 2 big vacations. Costa Rica (i am already going :) and Europe. Plus California and New Hampshire. ----Done!! Costa Rica for 11 days and Peru for 14 days!! AND New Hampshire AND! California!
3. Move to a bigger apartment around September; and/or different state and get a PUPPY! ---Got a bigger, nice apartment with my girl C... and live with HER puppy!
4. Pay off one my Juniper credit card. ----Not Juniper, but I paid off my American Express card in FULL of $3,500!
5. Take the GMATs so I can finish applying to Baruch. ---No. I'm done trying for Baruch..and I am done trying for teaching.
6. Get an article published in a magazine. --Nothing published yet, but I have quite an accomplished blog!
7. Take and conquer and online writing class. -----January or February
8. Go sky diving. ---Nope.
9. Lose 15 pound. ---I have officially lost 23 pound since April.
10. Save money--- Nothing.
11. Control my shopping habit.--- I have controlled it officially. I haven't really bought that much since August... it sucks but I have to do it.
12. Spend more time with my ladies and my family. --Yes to both.
13. Acquire more fashionable pieces. ---Nothing recently. Except a Guess bag :) and some Aldo boots.
NEW 2009 (From July) Goals to be completed:
1. Be happy. --- Getting there!
2. Get out of the rut that I am in. --Done.
3. Stick with my blog and continue to grow it everyday and eventually publish something now that I know people will actually read it! --Done!
4. Move. --Done!
5. Continue with my teaching plan. --Done, but quitting.
6. Quit Smoking. --Negative
7. Find the independent woman I once was and bring her back. --Working on that
8. Make a good career move. ---Negative
I would say for the most part I did okay considering the hell of a year it has been.
Have you accomplished all of your goals from 2009?
ps.. dont forget about my coffee cup giveaway :)