Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2 Blog 09 Challenge

December 2 Restaurant moment. Share the best restaurant experience you had this year. Who was there? What made it amazing? What taste stands out in your mind?

My best restaurant experiences were in other countries.

The restaurants in Spain, Peru, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Portugal.

They were always the best ones and usually the smallest restaurants. I love small authentic restaurants, especially when no one speaks English. It makes the experience so much more interesting.




Can you tell I loveeeee ceviche? Lol....

What about you?


ps: coffee cup giveaway click here to sign up now!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Your so lucky to have gone to all those places. I can't wait to travel more.

Hmmm..best restaurant moment would have to be in Sahara's in New Brunswick, NJ. They have the best hummus ever & I was with my best friend danielle. It was alot of fun.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

yummmm hummus!!

Jenni said...

Oh now you've got me hungry. You are very lucky to have gone all those places and ate such wonderful cuisine.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I think I'm going to faint. I'm so glad computers don't have smell sensors, because if I could smell that food, I would actually faint. Right here.

angel6033 said...

yes, that picture totally gives you away!! lol

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

MMM tostones :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...