Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2010 Resolutions - Shannon

I am very excited for 2010! I don't know why perhaps it's because I'm hoping things will change in dramatically positive ways for me and I look forward to the all the possibilities and opportunities of this potential change. So here it is, my top 5 goals....

1. Go to grad school in the fall (crossing my fingers that I get accepted!)
2. Revise, then publish my novel
3. Always look for the positive in every situation even when the outlook seems grim
4. Travel somewhere I have not been before
5. Find more volunteering opportunities at the library

Just thinking about these goals and beyond that to having achieved them makes me can't wait for the new year!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Julia said...

good luck in grad school! i'm in the same boat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...